cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working and keeps switching to EE website

Charlesb

Data not working and keeps switching to EE website

Hello, can anyone help me please? I have a Motorola moto e6 plus and been with Plusnet since last October, recently I received a text from EE saying you have used 80% of your Data ( I used to be an EE customer with 250 MB of data) I moved to Plusnet with 3GB of data. I then got another text a day later saying you have used your data ( 249 MB) I checked with EE that I am not still a customer of theirs which they confirmed I am not and said it must be a spam text. However now my phone keeps flashing up a message “sign into network Plusnet” and when I do it opens up the EE page with a pop up saying you have used all your data! Your data will reset on the 21/09/21 which was my old dates when I was with EE?  I have a triangle symbol showing strength of phone signal but with a x in the bottom right hand corner and data doesn’t work out in the wide world? I have tried a reset network as advised by Plusnet but that doesn’t work. I have tried resetting APN as per an earlier post in the forum but again no joy. This has suddenly started happening this month so don’t understand what is going on? Any ideas

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,148

Re: Data not working and keeps switching to EE website

Hi @Charlesb 

This is really odd. Can you drop me a private message with the following information so we can take a closer look? This information will pass our data protection checks.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Charlesb

Gandalf, how do I private message you? What number do I use?

jab1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 85

@Charlesb Click Gandalfs' avatar - a page will open with a 'contact me' link on the right side, and a 'Send private message' tab below that.

John
Charlesb

Cheers, thanks for the help!

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,148

@Charlesb 

I've just messaged you back now Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team