Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continues DD woes

bestgear
Grafter

Continues DD woes

Guys

I am sure I am not alone here, but I am at my wits end with Plusnet and the continued (over 6 weeks) continued notification and ultimate mobile disconnection as a result of PN's failed DD process.

This has to stop.

What assurances have and can PN provide that this will end?

I guess the next step is to move away from PN for my home phone, broadband and three mobiles.

Mr Grumpy

22 REPLIES 22
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Continues DD woes

I'm really sorry for the issues you're experiencing.

If you can PM me your full name, full address and mobile number I'd be happy to look into this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MIchaelB1
Grafter

I'm having exactly the same issues. I just made a post about it and was told it had been marked as spam! Now I can't even find it. Please sort this out.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @MIchaelB1, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your service in relation to the direct debit. We'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please private message:

-your full name
-your full address including postcode
-your mobile number

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
MIchaelB1
Grafter

HI @abails0105 I have PMd you my details.

Despite only getting the email late last night, which informed me my account would be restricted in 48 hours, it has actually already been restricted as of this morning.

Please can you sort this or let me know what I have to do to get it sorted. As I said, the direct debit is still active and when I phone plusnet help, I'm also told it is active on your side too, yet some automated system keeps shutting my service down.

bestgear
Grafter

Hi I am not looking for individual help but assurances from PN that they have fixed their ongoing problem. I have had to phone the help desk many times and given card details four times now to make adhoc payments to get my handsets back online. Just not good enough.. PN have had long enough to resolve this but it keeps occurring. David
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @bestgear,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that the problem with taking payments via direct debit has caused. Our operations team have confirmed that they believe that this is now resolved and that we should be able to take payments via direct debit moving forwards.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
bestgear
Grafter

Well.. two days ago I  had another DD error, called to make a payment and now I find an hour ago.. we are back to teh service being disconnected.

Utter SHAMBLES...

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @bestgear,

I am sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing with the billing on your account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

So we can investigate and help resolve the issue please provide the information my colleague @Gandalf requested above by PM please.

Thank you.

bestgear
Grafter

Hi

Another of my phones hit again with a DD failed today - and called in and sorted for another period...

What I need to know is when will it stop!??!

I have written a formal letter to complain about this, as so far I have called many times and many times made card payments. I have even recreated DD agreements after one of your agents said that would fix it!

David 

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @bestgear, thanks for your post.

We're sincerely sorry to hear that you've been affected by this issue and for any inconvenience caused.

We are aware of this issue and are working hard to resolve it as quickly as possible although we unfortunately can't give you a timescale for resolution.

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@bestgear 

Make sure you check that plusnet have not trashed your credit rating

- it seems they are in at least some cases - to add further insult and injury to this ongoing issue.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
bestgear
Grafter

Thanks RobC - how quickly would these entries appear on my score?

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@bestgear wrote:

how quickly would these entries appear on my score?

Depends on what and how plusnet systems are misbehaving and whether plusnet staff are actually doing anything whatsoever to mitigate the impacts Cool_smiley

I think thats a question plusnet staff here should answer to enable customers to ensure they have NOT been negatively impacted by plusnets errors.

As a potentially impacted customer - ask them directly whether you have been affected - and precisely how and when.

If they dont answer - theres always a SAR (subject access request) under the GDPR.

If they fail to answer in 30 days, attempt to charge you or require you to fill forms in -  add the ICO to the list of regulators looking at them.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
bestgear
Grafter

Well - another day and yet mobile restricted,

It never ends... and nothing but excuses and hollow promises.