cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact us - Plusnet

SqueezedOut
Dabbler

Contact us - Plusnet

Good Luck. We have an appalling service of which we should be proud - you'll be laughing all the way to the next offering of fluffy pointless online chat.

I do have problem with not getting service or delivery of appropriate information that does actually deliver a result.

'Contact Us' should mean what it says on the tin. You will however find that it is an online answering service of yet more questions and diversory links to which you will have no other option but to eventually phone in.

7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Contact us - Plusnet

the other option is "Chat"

SqueezedOut
Dabbler

Its the chatting which irritated me the most. 

I dont like wasting 30+ minutes waiting for a vague responder to repeat or forget what has been mentioned in a chat.

Chat should be instant to keep it responsive.

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi SqueezedOut,

I'm very sorry to hear you're not entirely satisfied with our online support services. We aim to give all our customers the best possible experience over all our platforms and we aim to have a series of contact methods to cater to all our customers depending on their needs. It can take a few minutes to receive a response via social media as this isn't designed to be an instant message feature. If you'd like a more instantaneous response you're more than welcome to use our live chat systems or give our customer service team a call on either 500 from your handset or on 0800 079 1133. 

SqueezedOut
Dabbler

Hi Sarah

You obviously have a standard response to this question.

If you read the thread the chat service is exactly what I was talking about not being what it should be.

The service is so delayed its far from being instant and the result is that you need to phone in.

This makes the service redundant. Just have a better phone service

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

I've found live chat to be good the few times I've used it (once actually connected, that's the not so good part) and haven't had any noticeable delays in response. Very similar to Sky chat except slightly easier to connect in the first place.

Markviney

I spend ages on the phone, I cannot send emails, I'm confused with e- tickets.
I JUST WANT TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN!
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Markviney!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I would advise to remove your mobile number from the post, as this is sensitive information and we certainly wouldn't want anyone obtaining this. If you can send me a PM, I can certainly help with any mobile queries that you have.

- Rebeka