cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly being told my direct debit has been cancelled (it hasn't)

MIchaelB1
Grafter

Re: Constantly being told my direct debit has been cancelled (it hasn't)

I'll just leave it. My direct debit is coming up again in 6 days so at this point I might as well just wait and see what goes wrong this time.

MIchaelB1
Grafter

Constantly being told my direct debit has been cancelled

Hello MICHAEL,

Mobile number xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, we've not been able to take your Direct Debit payment. Because of this we've restricted your service to only allow usage of your plan allowance of minutes/texts/data.
Please make a payment as soon as you can by logging in to My Account, or you can call us for free on 500 from your Plusnet mobile. If after 48 hours we've not had a payment, we will have to restrict your service further.

Okay it's still happening. Please lift this restriction (again) and PLEASE sort this out. This has been going on for months now and I've been very patient but frankly I am now sick of this.

Please fix this, or tell me what I have to do in order to fix this. I've already asked if it would make sense for me to phone up, cancel the existing direct debit, and then go through the process of setting it up again (with the same details of course). To me this seems like the only thing that might possibly fix this, but when I asked if I should do this I didn't get an answer.

So please tell me if I should do that and if it will fix it - yes/no.

If the answer is "no" then please fix it on your end. This is getting ridiculous now. How hard can it be? When I log into my account it says the direct debit is set up. When I phone up or PM a moderator on here, they tell me it is set up and confirm the correct details. Yet the direct debit constantly fails and I'm constantly getting these text messages and emails telling me my account is restricted.

Please. Sort. This. Out. Now.

P.S. I've had to start a new thread about this because I can no longer post replies in my old thread?! Will this even show up at all?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Duplicate post released from Spam Filter and subsequently removed..

MIchaelB1
Grafter

Re: Constantly being told my direct debit has been cancelled

The old thread is here (as I said, I don't seem able to post in it for some reason, even though it doesn't appear ot be locked):

https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Constantly-being-told-my-direct-debit-has-been-cancelled-it-has...

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @MIchaelB1, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have been having with your mobile service. We'd certainly like to look into this for you, can you please private message:

-your full name
-your full address including postcode
-your mobile number

Once you've done so, please reply to this public post letting us know you've done so.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
MIchaelB1
Grafter

Hi, I have PMd you

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @MIchaelB1

I have sent you a PM in regards to your query.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

MIchaelB1
Grafter

I mean... obviously I require more assistance because this still isn't fixed Sad

I've responded to your PM with everything I can, but I'm losing hope that anything is going to come of it at this point.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @MIchaelB1

I have sent you a PM in regards to your query.

Kind regards.

MIchaelB1
Grafter

Hello MICHAEL,

Mobile number XXXXXXXXXXXX

We got in touch recently to let you know that we had to restrict your services to plan usage only. This was due to either not being able to take a payment, or your Direct Debit details being cancelled.
As it's now been 48 hours (or you've hit your plan refresh date) and you've not been in touch to make a payment or update your details, we've unfortunately had to restrict your services further.
You'll still be able to make calls to emergency services and to our Plusnet customer support team, but won't be able to make any other calls, send texts or use any data.
Please give us a call as soon as you can, for free, on 500 from your Plusnet mobile or on 0800 079 1133 from any other phone.

Thanks,
The Plusnet Mobile Team

Is this ever going to end? The direct debit information was pushed through again on Friday, I got an email confirming the new mandate, and not two days later my account is restricted AGAIN?!

This keeps happening. One email saying "please contact us to sort this out", I contact you and try and sort it out, then I get another email saying "you haven't contacted us so we're shutting you down yet again".

How can this still be going wrong after all this time. Please please please fix this.

MIchaelB1
Grafter

Hello?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @MIchaelB1,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry this issue is still occurring and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

So we can discuss the account in more detail please PM me the following info:

- Characters 4 & 5 from your security question "your first holiday destination"

Thanks.

MIchaelB1
Grafter

Hi @Mads, I have sent you the details
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

No worries @MIchaelB1, I have replied to your PM.

Thanks.

Mav
Fixes: 515

@MIchaelB1 wrote:

<snip>When I phone up or PM a moderator on here, 

The moderators are customers like yourself who have no access to accounts or Plusnet systems.

@MIchaelB1 wrote:

P.S. I've had to start a new thread about this because I can no longer post replies in my old thread?! Will this even show up

A couple of posts had been caught by the Spam Filter which have been released. I have now merged your two threads to keep support in one place.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still