Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant loss of signal

alcorn63
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Constant loss of signal

Hi all , this last 2 weeks both my wife and I have noticed a massive drop in signal strength and call connection quality in and around our home. Using 2 completely different phones. Usually we have off the scale really strong signal. Could The mast have been altered at all this happend to us 5 years ago with 3 ? Please see attached picture show signal strength taken just before I typed this message. Thanks in aadvance **Sorry for some reason can't seem to load screen shot no attachment buttons showing up on post ?
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Constant loss of signal

Does this identify a network issue in your area - EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

alcorn63
Rising Star

No checked ,and it states excellent coverage. However we now regularly have 0 bars . In other locations high connection strength on both phones
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@alcorn63 wrote:
No checked ,and it states excellent coverage.

There are two buttons on that page coverage and status.  Which did you use?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

alcorn63
Rising Star

Hi Did both,one says excellent coverage inside and out .
The second says no reported issues. Hower something must be happening,this morning and many more over the last month we had 0 bars. Then this pm they have now slowly improved , now up to 3 bars.