cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

pauleenw

Complaint

I was supplied with the email address of help@plus.net from the online chat team to make a complaint.

Complaint made on 1st September and chased on 5th September.  As of today, 6th September PlusNet have neither acknowledged or replied to email.

Frustration being that I can do online chat but get told different information by different operators which is why I emailed a letter for confirmation of information.  3 new potential mobile clients and 2 new potential broadband clients being ignored.

Comments from PlusNet would be great, so I will wait and see if this option works, otherwise I will have to be looking elsewhere for my new providers.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Complaint

Welcome to the forums pauleenw.  The only email address that I've heard of is the one for mobile which is mobile-help@plus.net.  They wouldn't be able to help with the broadband side of things though.

What is it you are trying to do?  If you give us some more info then we might be able to help you on here.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.