Did you mean: 

Charges on a closed account

FIXED
Janw1
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Charges on a closed account

Hi

You have  sent me a very polite email today stating that my account billing is now available and “ We'll be taking the payment of £69.96 on 4th May 2020”

this is despite me cancelling my Plusnet mobile sim only account within 14 days and receiving an email from you saying goodbye  and a text following my request for a PAC code. 6th April  2020. And I also had this confirmed after calling customer services.

i cannot cancel my direct debit o;line, can’t get through on the phone and live chat isn’t been made available.

thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Charges on a closed account

Hello there @Janw1,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry you've had some trouble with the final invoice on your mobile account, so we can look into this for you please provide the following info over PM:

- Your full name and confirmation you are the account holder

- Your full address with postcode

- Your Plusnet mobile number 

Once you've done that please give us a nudge here and we can go from there. 

Thanks. 

Janw1
Hooked

Hi 

i provided the info via PM on Tuesday as requested but haven’t heard anything since.

thanks

Janw1
Hooked

Unbelievable

ive just received a text saying that £69.96 will be taken from my account on 4th May .  The SIM card is in a box in my utility room after I cancelled my account last month within the 14 day period..  trying to take £140 now for a cancelled service that should cost me nothing 🤬🤬🤬🤬

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Janw1,

I'm really sorry for the delayed response. I can confirm that we've received your previous PM and so that we can pass our security checks, I would ask that you please send us another confirming the following:

- Your Date of Birth

- The last 2 digits of the sort code and account number from the direct debit details used to pay the bill

Once you've had the chance to send us these details then please make another post confirming so on this thread so that we can pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Janw1
Hooked

Hi

ive sent the info requested via PM to you 

thanks

janet

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Janw1,

Thanks for sending us the PM. I've responded to it now, but please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further queries or issues that you wish to raise at this time.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Janw1
Hooked

Fix

Still not heard a thing from Plusnet despite calling, chatting and texting and being reassured that someone would be back in touch within 2 days !!!  I am really regretting using Plusnet now .  Even had problems with broadband switch !!!!

Connectivity is so important at a time like this and I seem to be having nothing but trouble or empty promises.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Janw1,

I'm very sorry that you didn't receive the promised call back and I have passed on feedback. We can arrange for a team leader from here to give you a call tomorrow to discuss this. Please send me a private message with your contact number and the best sort of time for a call and I'll get this arranged for you.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team