cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care more about money than customer

sprogg

Care more about money than customer

Requested a PAC code from Plusnet 18 July to receive reply:

We've received the sad news that you've requested a PAC code for your Plusnet Mobile number.

Though we'd love you to stay, the PAC code you need is: TSL687901

The code will expire on 22-04-2018

We're really sorry to be losing you – we pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our customers to provide a great service at a fair price. If you do leave us and find the service from your new provider isn't up to scratch, we'll welcome you back with open arms.

Ok, some mistake there, April comes before July in my calendar, so I call customer services and advised a PAC will be issued by post to be advised its a 5 to 10 day wait.

3 weeks later still waiting.

Now I am getting threatening letters for not paying my account, which clearly I indicated was closing when I requested the PAC code.  I cannot use the phone as the SIM card has been removed, but then you would be aware of that too.

Your customer service is so poor, you clearly put money ahead of the customer and this action has convinced me, along with conversations I've had where I have been lied to, the only option is to depart and never look back.

Plusnet has become a total shambles.  Avoid at all costs.

1 REPLY 1
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Care more about money than customer

There have certainly been some wires crossed here sprogg, and for that I'd like to apologise. We've clearly fallen short of our high standards here, it certainly should not be this difficult to leave.

I'd like to take this on and put things right - if what you say is correct (and I have no reason to believe it is not) I can make sure no charges are incurred and you're in the same position you would be if things had gone completely to plan.

Could you please Private Message me with your Plusnet mobile number and I'll take a look into what's gone on here?