Re: Card payment error when buying a new SIM only deal

@TheMightyAJ 

PM sent as you requested. I look forward to a favourable response

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello, @ExperiMentor I have responded to your PM.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

ExperiMentor
Hooked

Thanks for your PM reply to clear cookies and keep trying. What I take from it is that you realise that your system is faulty, there have been many similar complaints for years, but you are going to make no attempt whatsoever to fix the underlying problem or even properly investigate it. Meanwhile, you keep promoting offers that people cannot access. You suggest that I reapply, which has already been tried several times, each no doubt leaving a negative mark on my credit file. And even if somehow my application was successful, you will not honour the offer that I tried to apply for. No thank you!

Where is the "you didn't fix my problem" button?

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @ExperiMentor

We're really sorry to hear that you have experienced issues signing up over our website.

Have you contacted our Mobile Sales team directly and requested they honour the online offer for yourself?

I have looked into any potential risk to your credit file and I have been advised that your credit file shouldn't be affected as the request to sign up never reached the credit checking stage.

Hi @jayjay39

Really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM your full name, Address and postcode?

We'd really like to look into this for you.

Kind Regards

jayjay39
Hooked

Already sent them to TheMightyAJ and heard nothing. I have bought a new sim with Vodafone now anyway, also cancelled my plusnet broadband literally because you just have not in any way attempted to sort this. Shame because before this I thought you were really really good.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @jayjay39,

We're sorry we were unable to fix your issue and really wish you well with your new provider.

Please do get back in touch if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks.