cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card payment error when buying a new SIM only deal

port

Re: Card payment error when buying a new SIM only deal

Problem still occurring today!  PluNet really doing us proud!

port

If that is the case, then you should STOP offering the deal online as you clearly cannot cope with it! You ARE NOT DOING US PROUD!!!!!!

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @port I am deeply sorry to hear you are having issues connecting onto our live chat support service.

We would like to assist you with your query through this support channel.

Can you please Private Message me a brief description of your query, along with the following information:-

- Your full name

- Your mobile number

- Your full home address, including your postcode

Kind regards.

ExperiMentor
Hooked

Same problem for me - will not let me sign up online despite everything being OK and my bank authorising the payment. This has been dragging on for months - why haven't you fixed it, PlusNet?

No I don't want to phone instead - if I did I would lose the £40 cashback incentive which makes your package appealing, so please don't suggest that, just get the online application process working

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @ExperiMentor,

I am sorry to hear this has happened and can understand your frustration. Please can you Private message me the following details so that we can look into this for you.

-Full name

-Full address including postcode

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
ExperiMentor
Hooked

I don't see a way to send private messages?. How do I do that?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

You can send us a private message by clicking here. Once you have done so, please reply back to this thread. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
ExperiMentor
Hooked

Thanks. PM sent

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @ExperiMentor

I have sent off an email to our Mobile operations team to chase this up for you.

Please be aware that it can take up to 5 working days for a response. Please check back with us between the 17th and 19th of April.

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

ExperiMentor
Hooked

By then the present offer and cashback will no longer be available, I bet!

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @ExperiMentor, if that does turn out to be the case and we can see we've been helping resolve an issue from an initial signup attempt while the offer was running, I'm sure we'd be able to honour that for you.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ExperiMentor
Hooked

Well, you told me to wait until 17-19th for a reply. Well, it's now 23rd and I haven't had any message or other contact from the other team. Not very good service, is it?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @ExperiMentor,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not had an update regarding this as of yet. We'll need to take a further look into this matter, but before we can do so we'll need to go through our data protection checks for security reasons. Please can you send me a PM with the following information:

- Your Full Name

- Your Full Home Address

- Your Mobile Account Number

Once we've received these details and verified them, one of the team will contact you to discuss the matter further.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
jayjay39
Hooked

.@ExperiMentor honestly mate don't waste your time with this. Is it the £11.50 sim card with the £45 gift card? I have been trying to buy this for about 3 weeks. Constantly getting card payment error, the payment has been approved by my bank 23 times now. Each time the plus-net system is not receiving it.

All I get is https://www.plus.net/mobile/Error/CardPaymentError. I have tried mine and my partners credit and debit cards both Nationwide, and I have tried my mums debit and she's with HSBC.

I have been promised 2 call backs now, one from James ("team leader") and one from James. Neither bothered calling me back. I have racked up nearly 3 hours talk time with customer services and no body can help. Absolute shambles.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @jayjay39,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not received a callback regarding your query. Please can you send us a private message across with the following information so that we can chase this up for you?

- Your Full Name

- Your Home Address

- Your Mobile Account Number

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team