cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get into Mobile Account

Kip
Hooked

Cant get into Mobile Account

Hi, got my new Sim card today and all is well but cannot access Mobile Account through website. i also tried resetting pass word and username but it wont accept my email address (the only one i have registered with Plusnet) and telling me "Something’s gone wrong, have another go"  

Can you reset this so i can get in to use it please?

9 REPLIES 9
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Cant get into Mobile Account

Hi Kip,

Have you received your 'Welcome Email' with your login details to your 'My Account'? If not, this indicates that your account is not yet live. Your account will become active up to 2 workings days from the SIM dispatch date and once this happens, you'll recieve the 'Welcome Email' which will have all your login information. Only then will you be able to login to your 'My Account'.

Hope this helps!

- Rebeka Smiley

malnuk
Dabbler

I have 2 sim cards,ordered separately, the whole process of joining Plusnet mobile went through smoothly, even keeping my old number on one sim card (via PAC code) went without an hitch.

However I have not received a "Welcome Email" with either sim, therefore I am unable to login to my mobile account, my existing Plusnet username and password are rejected.

Yesterday used the mobile Chat facility,"one of the first questions asked is "Are you a new customer ? "

I thought we were all new customers, apparently not, the existing Life Mobile customers and the Plusnet/Life (new customers)seem to be attended to separately? after explaining my problem to the "Advisor" and giving all my details, I got as far as answering the security question re."1st holiday destination" when the Chat promptly ended!!!

Not to be deterred I waited in the queue again(about 10 mins) and went through the whole procedure again with a different "Advisor" the same thing happened again, the chat never reached the desired conclusion before the "Thankyou for using the Chat Facility" appeared and that was it!

I am, besides being Non-Plussed Shocked I'm none the wiser and still unable to login to my mobile account.

Kip
Hooked

Mine has something to do with the Welcome Email Links not working. 

The Sign In Name is my Account Number for Mobile and on the email it says click to get password and takes me to the Mobile Sign in page but wont go any further and says the link is invalid.

I need it reset or send me a new email with another working link.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Kip,

If you could send me a private message, I'll be able to go through security with you and get this sorted.

- Rebeka Smiley

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi malnuk,

When did you receive your SIM cards? As you won't receive your 'Welcome Emails' until your accounts are live. They can go active at any point up to 2 working days after the SIM dispatch date.

- Rebeka Smiley

malnuk
Dabbler

Hi Rebeka,

The first sim card with the migrated number was activated on Monday(Dec. 5), the second sim card yesterday, (Dec. 8).

malnuk
Dabbler

Hi Rebeka,

I still haven't received any "Welcome Emails" and so I have yet to view my mobile accounts.

Seems pointless using Online Chat after my previous experience which was a total waste of time, at a loss what to try next, I thought posting my problem would have brought some answers, it seems not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi malnuk,

Just a thought have you checked your email spam as my email went into spam because it had their logo in it.

malnuk
Dabbler

Hi 8BKA, 

Yes I have checked, nothing rejected as spam.

Thanks for your input.