Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls after porting 2 weeks ago

costas4bulbidi
Dabbler

Re: Cannot receive calls after porting 2 weeks ago

Hi @RobC,

Thank you for the advice. I will give it a last chance, as @SammyM seems willing to help and eager to get to the bottom of this. If no solution is found, then I will probably do exactly what you suggested.  

Cheers

costas4bulbidi
Dabbler

Re: Cannot receive calls after porting 2 weeks ago

Hi @SammyM,

We've already spoken by private messages, but I wanted to acknowledge on the public forum that I really appreciate your response and the fact that you are taking the matter personally.This is the kind of response that I was hoping for when I started this thread. It is warm, professional and reassuring, and the private messages show that you are eager to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

Regarding the next steps, as we've already talked about, I am happy for you to contact the appropriate stakeholders, as my preference would of course be to keep the old number.

If however this turns out to be a real pain, then I will consider a new number. For the latter scenario however, I had the same thoughts as @RobC i.e. that me contacting the Mobile Sales team would mean taking ownership of the situation myself. Additionally, when I signed up, I did so based on a particular offer (regarding data mobile data for a specific monthly premium), and I would expect this to continue with the new number. But let's see if we can sort it without a change in number first before we discuss that.

Thank you.