cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot port from TPO

dijoxavier

Cannot port from TPO

plus net cant   port  number from The People's Operator. After given PAC code and call their customer service 10 times nothing resolved !. After one month they are saying bring new pac code from previous operator (they know that is not possible ). So basically I lost my number which I was using for years.

Their customer service is rubbish

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Cannot port from TPO

Hi dijoxavier,

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your port in. The port-in process takes up to 1 working day when processed before 6pm on a weekday or up to 2 working days when processed after 6pm to complete; there will be some disruption on the network in the meantime and we don't process ports of a weekend but this is part of the process. 

Porting a number is a very intricate process which involves our network liaising with your previous network to get the port completed. There are alot of separate porting files and information that need to be carried over through the network. On rare occasions, an issue can occur where we've not received all the files or a technical glitch along the way. If this happens, it is then raised with our Operations Team who'll investigate further by contacting your previous network to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

I do hope that this is now resolved for you dijoxavier. If not, I would advise to give us a call on 0800 079 1133 and we can investigate further. 

- Rebeka