cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to mobile account online

FIXED
markmorgan

Cannot login to mobile account online

I've recently ported two mobiles to Plusnet as an existing fibre broadband customer.  When I try and go to the mobile account with my login details it always replies "Something’s gone wrong, have another go".

What am I doing wrong?  Do I need to add the mobiles to the account somewhere?  During the purchase of the SIMs it asked for my existing account name so they should be there?

Mark

6 REPLIES 6
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Cannot login to mobile account online

Login details for your mobile accounts are different to broadband ones.

You would have received an email when your SIM was sent out, containing your account number and a link to obtain the initial password.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @markmorgan, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you have had trying to log into your mobile account online. As per the response from @MisterW, an email will have been sent to yourself that contains the account number for you to be able to log in.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
markmorgan

Thanks, @MisterW and @abails0105,

so I need to set up another account for the mobile phones?  I've ported two mobiles over and have two emails and two account numbers?  Does that mean I have to set up a separate account for each mobile alongside my existing broadband account - three accounts in total?

Just checked my bank and it looks like there are three direct debits set up now.

Mark

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Hi @markmorgan,

There'll be a different account for each mobile, I'm afraid, so you'll have a total of three member accounts - two for the mobiles and one for the broadband.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
markmorgan

Thanks for clarifying that. 

Why can't it just be one account?   And with the community account that makes four accounts.

To paraphrase The Prisoner, “I am not a [telephone] number.  I am a Customer!”

Mark.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @markmorgan

I am sorry to hear you are not pleased with how the mobile accounts have been set up.

I have passed your feedback to the relevant department.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.