cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled mobile account with strange bill.

FIXED
strider
Grafter

Cancelled mobile account with strange bill.

Hi PlusNet.

I believe I cancelled the mobile contract I had with you however I have received a strange bill telling me I am in credit and this will be credited on the next bill which I'm not expecting as I cancelled my mobile account.

Please explain, S

6 REPLIES 6
strider
Grafter

Re: Cancelled mobile account with strange bill.

A no one seems able to help me and I have a ticked raised so I can explain my problem in more detail.  S

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the confusion. If your final bill's in credit and account's closed then we'd refund that to you automatically. It's not possible to raise a ticket on a mobile account, due to the way our systems work, but if you can private message me your mobile number and full name, I'll be happy to take a closer look for you. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@Gandalf I have the same problem as well. Have send you PM. Still got credit of £6.19 sitting in my account but my mobile sim was deactivated and the account closed down. I suppose plusnet have to sent me by cheque soon because I have cancelled direct debit.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've PM'd you back. Sorry for the delay. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
strider
Grafter

@Gandalf 

It could be me but I can't find the private message. I'm sure I am looking in the right place (Click on the Strider link, top right > Click Private messages)  but there are no private messages.

PS - Have you found those hobbits yet? (Sorry I just could not resist it).

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I had PM’d goldenfibre and from what I can see you haven’t private messaged me your details ^

@strider wrote:

PS - Have you found those hobbits yet? (Sorry I just could not resist it).

Not yet but look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east. Tongue

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet