cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

cammie123

Cancellation

Hi 

I need to cancel my mobile account 30 day rolling sim however i am finding it difficult to speak with someone in CS, every time i call there us a 30min waiting time!! How can i cancel?Huh

3 REPLIES 3
LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Cancellation

Hi cammie123, thanks for getting in touch!!

I'm sorry to hear you have been having problems getting through on our phone lines Sad

We currently have no one in the queue on the phones, but obviously we cannot guarantee how much this will fluxuate during the day. You may be better off calling straight through to our cancellations team on 08000791133 (option 3.) They rarely have a queue and are always happy to make the process as easy as possible for you.

On rare occasions, we can cancel an account via private message here on community. However, this is on a case by case basis and would require investigation and further security checks.

I hope this helps Smiley
-Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team
cammie123

Hi

Can you advise what security details I will need to give when I call?

Thanks

LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Hi cammie123,

Unfortunately due to the nature of our security checks, I cannot confirm the exact questions we would ask.
We will only ask security questions based on your personal information and details you have supplied on your account, and therefore most of the answers can be found by going to your myaccount Smiley

I hope this helps!

Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team