cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel sim only mobile

Cherry88

Cancel sim only mobile

Hello,

My number ported to o2 today, do I need to also contact plusnet to cancel my deal? It's a sim only deal with no contract.

Thanks Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Cancel sim only mobile

Hi @Cherry88 I’m sorry to see you’ve moved from us. If you’ve ported your number away to another provider, we’ll automatically close your account down and issue your final bill within 30 days. The final bill may be a pro-rata refund if we owe you anything or a charge if you do.

Let us know if there are any problems. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Cherry88

Thanks!

My final bill has a small amount owed to me, it says it will be taken off my next bill. As I don’t have a next bill will this automatically be refunded?

Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Cherry88 I'm really sorry for the ultra-long delay.

Yes it should be, but if you haven't got the money back yet drop me a private message with the following details and we’ll be happy to take a look. This information will pass our data protection checks.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet