Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my Mobile Order

Jlee
Hooked

Cancel my Mobile Order

Hi, 

Could someone from staff get in touch with me about cancelling my order please.

I am within the 14 days grace period. 

7 REPLIES 7
BDevine
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Cancel my Mobile Order

Hey there,

Unfortunately cancelling any service requires a call to the relevant cancellations team however here is a direct number through to the mobile teams that should save you a wait in the generic call queues:

0800 328 4688

I hope this helps,

Ben

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Jlee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, I'm really sorry to hear you're looking to cancel your mobile service with us; we certainly don't want to lose you as a customer. 

Is there a reason as to why you wish to cancel? Is there anything that I can do to help?

- Rebeka Smiley

Jlee
Hooked

Hi Ben,

I just phoned cs to cancel the mobile account.

Thanks for your help. 

Jlee
Hooked

Hi Rebeka, 

Yesterday I rang EE to get my PAC code and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

If my needs change, I will certainly give Plusnet another go again. 

Thank you. 

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

No worries Jlee Smiley

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to get in touch.

- Rebeka Smiley

andycass
Dabbler

will i get a full refund if i cancel my plusnet mobile service. i ordered the service on the 18th march but it took 9 days to transfer my number and since then iv'e  had no data connection despite trying all suggestions.

MarcJohnson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Good afternoon andy,

I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking about cancelling, but I can understand that, when complications arise, you can have a poor start to your experience of our service.

We do operate a policy of giving you a complete reimbursement if you contact us within 14 days of your account going into service (usually a couple of days after you ordered your SIM with us). If you're not sure if you fall into that time-frame, it's best to give us a call (free on 500 from your plusnet SIM) to get that clarified for you as soon as possible.

Of course, we will usually be more than happy to credit you for lost service time or other disruptions you've experienced with us, so feel free to ask any of the Help Team here any questions you like, we're more than happy to help, and we'll do our best to answer you promptly. Smiley