Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you tell me if you've cancelled my mobile contract

curtains
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Can you tell me if you've cancelled my mobile contract

Can you tell me if you've cancelled my mobile contract as I phoned you about two weeks ago to cancel my mobile contract due to no signal and I was told that I was still in the 14 day cancellation period so they would work out my bill and refund any money owning to me. As of yesterday I still haven't received any money so I cancelled my direct debit and now today I get this email.

We tried to take the payment for your latest bill but we've been notified that your Direct Debit has been cancelled, so we've been unable to take payment. This means we've had to suspend your account – to get it going again call us for free on 500 from your mobile or call 0800 079 1133 from any other phone.

If we don't hear from you in the next few days, we will be in touch to collect the payment. Once your payment has been received we can then re-activate your account.

Thanks,
The Plusnet Mobile Team
1 REPLY 1
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Can you tell me if you've cancelled my mobile contract

Hi curtains, thanks for getting in touch! 

I suspect from the information you've given that the account is closed and the system is still sending out emails. 

However if you drop me a private message I can certainly look into this for you and look into your refund.