cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't hear caller

Charliepop1974

Can't hear caller

Hi guys, having problems in that I can make and receive calls, but there's just silence when it connects and I can't hear the caller. Any ideas what's going on? I have a Motorola if that's relevant. Thank in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Can't hear caller

Hi @Charliepop1974,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with making and receiving calls. Please can you try restarting your phone and, if possible, try the SIM in a different handset?

If you are still unable to hear the caller after trying this, please send me a private message with your full name, your full address including the postcode and your mobile number so that we can look into this further for you. Please get back in touch on this thread once you've said the message so we can make sure that this is picked back up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

I had a similar issue with a phone and even after replacing the earphone speaker it never worked again.

Worked with headphones plugged in though AND through the (not so) loud speaker - also worth a quick try.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Charliepop1974

Thanks guys - this appears to have sorted itself - no idea why it happened but I appreciate the input!