cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy Sim only contracts when a new customer - help!

Louse

Can't buy Sim only contracts when a new customer - help!

I am new to Netplus - we are moving back to UK after time away and have ordered the Broadband service for the house and have the appointment booked. Unfortunately it is booked for a week after we arrive in the house but we thought no problem we are ordering our mobile plans from them anyway.

But when oyu go online the online form only allows for the address to the same as the broadband one and for the credit card to be the same address as to the one we are moving to...that is ridiculous - we can't have the same address for our credit card as we have not moved in yet! .... how does a modern company deal with the fact that people move all the time nad be ready before they arrive to use all the facilities?  We wish to order the sim card now so that they are delivered and ready for us. I tried to order through the Sales staff but the broadband registration had not gone through although I am now advised it has. The time difference is making this really hard to get to your staff. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Louse

Re: Can buy Sim only contracts when a new customer - help!

And we were able to order the broadband fine even though clearly the credit card was different address!