Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log In to my mobile account

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Can't Log In to my mobile account

Been like this for a few days. Just get the 'somethings gone wrong' message or the wheel spins and then I am told I have been inactive too long and kicks me back to the beginning. It also tells me my email and account name doesn't match when I try to reset the password.

I had very same problem when I first took the mobile.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't Log In to my mobile account

Hi @Mayfly,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your My Account. When your SIM card activated, you would've received a Welcome Email which contains your username. The username is also the same as your account reference number. There would've been a URL within the same email to generate a password, however, this link is only valid for 24 hours. If you're not aware of your username, or if you need us to send you a reset link to create a new password, please let me know via private message and I'll ensure this is sorted. 

Alternatively, if you're aware of your correct log-in details but you're still receiving an error message, you may need to try logging in via a different Internet browser or device. Deleting the cache, cookies and browsing history from your current Internet browser may also help too! 

Just to let you know, if you're a Plusnet Broadband customer as well, your log-in details will be different for your Mobile account. -Ashleigh 

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks Ashleigh - got in via explorer using exact same details so not sure why PN via Chrome say they are incorrect when they are the only ones I have ever used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That does seem a little strange, but I'm glad you've managed to access your My Account! If you delete the cache, cookies and browsing history within Chrome, this should hopefully resolve the matter for you. Smiley

-Ashleigh 

tt46

so, firstly I forgot my username. So you sent me it via email.  I then forgot my password.  So entered my username and email and it keeps saying they don't match. 

What's going wrong?  You sent the email to my email address, so that's correct, with the username, so that's correct too.