cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a member of staff change my number i asked plusnet to change it but now im getting calls from

theone44
Hooked

Can a member of staff change my number i asked plusnet to change it but now im getting calls from

Since plusnet changed my number im getting calls from waitrose now there sending me texts and boots keep sending me texts.

Can plusnet change my number again i dont even use boots or waitrose

2 REPLIES 2
theone44
Hooked

Re: Can a member of staff change my number i asked plusnet to change it but now im getting calls fro

Can a member of staff please change my number either that or i need to end my contract.

OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Re: Can a member of staff change my number i asked plusnet to change it but now im getting calls fro

Hi @theone44, my apologies for the delay in our reply!

We will need to obtain some more information from you to determine whether we can change your number or not.

Please get in touch with us in whichever way is best for you to discuss this further.

We are available on Facebook, Twitter and the Live Chat service available through 'Contact us' at the top of this page.

This is in addition to our Customer Service team who you can call by dialling 500 from the Plusnet SIM :).

Thank you

-Oli