cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can You Get Mates Rates Added After Joining PlusNet Broadband Later ?

TheWeeBear
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Can You Get Mates Rates Added After Joining PlusNet Broadband Later ?

Hi there, was just curious if I can get a little more data added after signing up to PlusNet mobile a few months back.

I got a special offer at the time of £4 for 500MB, 500 mins and 5000 texts which is great for the money.

The reason I'm asking is that my fibre broadband has been down for a few days and I've been using my mobile and 500MB is next to nothing of course and it would be nice to have a little more data during this time.

Normally I never use any data as I'm constantly on Wi-Fi.

Just thought I would ask to see if anything could be added data wise now that I'm with PlusNet for my broadband too.

Knowing my luck I probably can't get mates rate now, but thought I'd ask anyway, if you don't ask, you don't get. LOL

PS I like my £4 PM, so don't want to change to a higher tariff as it suits me fine normally.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Can You Get Mates Rates Added After Joining PlusNet Broadband Later ?

I joined plusnet mobile months before my fibre and phone service went live, once my services went live I rang plusnet mobile and had mates rates set up. Just give them a call on 500 from your plusnet mobile
TheWeeBear
Grafter
Fixes: 1

it's worth a try, thanks for that Shep41.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

You can certainly tariff migrate onto a Mates Rates plan at any time, and Mates Rates are available on any standard tariff.

As your previous offer was a special promotion, we wouldn't be able to double the data on this plan. However, there are some great Mates Rates offers available! You can take a look at all of our Mates Rates offers here: https://www.plus.net/mobile/plans/sim-only/existing-customer-offer/

Finally, if you find a tariff you like the look of, you can also get everything sorted here on the forum if you prefer - simply send me, or any of my fellow pink-named colleagues, a message to get started Smiley