cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my sim only deal?

Lisaw

Can I change my sim only deal?

Can someone please tell me if I can change my sim only tariff and if yes how? Can I do it online? 

Thanks for for your help.

lisa

7 REPLIES 7
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Can I change my sim only deal?

Hi Lisaw

Thanks for getting in touch! You certainly can change your SIM only tariff :), if you drop me a private message on here I can get that done for you. Alternatively you can use the Live Chat service on our website or contact us Via Twitter/Facebook and we can get this set up for you.  

Guantou

Hello Sarah,

I picked up this thread via a Plusnet forum search, I hope this link is still valid.
My employment export duties have increased dramatically recently, I now only spend a few weeks each year in the UK.
Could you help me to change my sim tariff please from £10 per Month to £5 per Month

Thanks

Regards Bob

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed personal information as it’s a public forum
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

You can do it via the online chat or over the phone, that may be quicker than waiting for a response on here Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi @Guantou,

thanks for getting in touch with us today! If you send myself or any of the other mobile staff a message we'll certainly be able to get your tariff changed over to something more suitable for you :). 

As @dvorak has suggested you can also get in touch over Live Chat or give us a call on 500 from your SIM and we'll be able to get that sorted for you. 

Guantou

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the response, I am currently in Mongolia with limited internet access, please let me know what you need to proceed with my request.

Thanks

Regards Bob

Guantou

Sorry if I missed it, but I don't recall seeing a response, please advise how to change my current sim deal from £10 pm to £5 pm. Thanks

Mav
Fixes: 514

@Guanto

As SarahStewart suggested in her post you can send any member of the Mobile Team a Private Message.

Click on any of the team members' names below then on the new page you will see a Send Private Message Button:

@CharlieRobinson @RebekaPreston @MichaelWilliams @SarahStewart

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still