Did you mean: 

Calls Between Plusnet Sims - Not Working

FIXED
Mrke
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Calls Between Plusnet Sims - Not Working

Hi all,

We now have 3 Plusnet sims in the family and for some reason cannot call each other, yet appear to be able to call any other number.

Also to call each of our numbers from another non Plusnet mobile or landline appears to work.

Anyone else have this issue or any suggestions please for a remedy?

Thanks

32 REPLIES 32
MarcJohnson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Calls Between Plusnet Sims - Not Working

Good afternoon, Mark!

This sounds like an unusual situation, and if you're certain the handsets are not blocking each others' numbers, then we should look further into it.

Could you send me a private message with the details of the accounts, and with what you've tested so far, so that we can take a deeper look into what's going on for you?

Thanks!

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Anyone else have this issue or any suggestions please for a remedy?

Have you ported the numbers in from another network ? If so this sounds like a network routing issue

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mrke
Grafter

Yes the numbers have been ported in.

Mrke
Grafter

PM sent @MarcJohnson

kevkev57
Hooked

got same issue ported 3 numbers cant contact 1 of them from other 2 logged with cs still waiting 5 days later

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @kevkev57

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with one of our Plusnet SIM cards. If this has been raised further, we do usually advise a timescale of five working days to receive a response; so I apologise if we've passed this timescale. If you could send me a private message with your account details, I'll certainly do all I can to help and look into this further. -Ashleigh

kevkev57
Hooked

Still not heard anything am I forgotten really poor service
Mrke
Grafter

3 x replacement sims (to rectify the issue) arrived and replaced.

The issue remains exactly the same, the sims cannot call each other.

Reading other forum threads a suggestion for the issue is "split port" where the porting 'in' to Plusnet has not been complted correctly? This of course could be completely incorrect.

I am completely frustrated, we have been with Plusnet almost a month without fully working phones.

This could be the last chance to remedy the situation before I port away our three numbers, please, please help......

@Anonymous @MarcJohnson

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @kevkev57

You certainly haven't been forgotten about. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can discuss your account in further detail. -Ashleigh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mrke,

I'm sorry to hear this has been your experience. Without any specific account information, I'm unable to look into this further, but if you could send me a private message with your details; I'll ensure this is picked up and I'll do all I can to help. -Ashleigh

Mrke
Grafter

Hi @Anonymous

I PM'd @MarcJohnson about this originally, he arranged for the replacement sims to be sent. I'll PM you now with my 3 phone numbers. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Mrke. I've received your PM and I'll respond now. -Ashleigh

Mrke
Grafter

@Anonymous - I replied to your PM 24 hours ago with the requested personal information. Would you have an update for me please with regard your investigations?

Mrke
Grafter

I get the feeling that Plusnet are pleased to offer diabolical customer service as standard.

This thread is now a week old and I've yet to have this issue resolved or any feedback at all from their technical department.

@Anonymous offered to help as mentioned on this thread and then did not reply to my PM....

Gggrrrrrrr