Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls Between Plusnet Sims - Not Working

FIXED
kevkev57
Hooked

Re: Calls Between Plusnet Sims - Not Working

Hi Mrke my issue seems to have been resolved today, been checking a few times each day, but as you can guess no communication from pn up to now Ashleigh not online so assume off today. Maybe no one else there. Good luck
kevkev57
Hooked

Meant to ask if you had ported in from Virgin as it was this number we couldn't contact
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mrke

I apologise for the delay in my reply; I've been scheduled off so I haven't been able to respond. I'm in over the weekend and I'll be happy to pick this up and look into the matter further. -Ashleigh

Mrke
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Hi @kevkev57 - still not working, I'm afraid and ported in from EE and ID

Hi @Anonymous - Still not working I'm afraid. Any feedback of where we are or what has been done would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

kevkev57
Hooked

2 of the 3 numbers ported contract terminated on day of port however number I had issue with the contract ran for a month after pac code requested although number ported clutching at straws as no contact from pn reading general forum that's how it's going I've been with pn many years when it works its great as this is early days with pn mobile I will see how things go
Mrke
Grafter

Today is day 10..

I phoned Plusnet again yesterday afternoon - no update - no answer - will look into this for you, blah, blah....

Plusnet operative promised to call me back by 10pm yesterday with an update - although of course no call received.

allpaul

Same issue for me - 3 numbers, 2 ported from Virgin - I can call them, they cannot call me....

Check blocked numbers, etc, etc, get some mates to call you... Seems a bit strange, as the numbers that can't call are for my wife and daughter - the sole reason for moving to plusnet (that we can call each other in an emergency)... Been with them a month and I still can't speak to my wife or daughter if they try to call in an emergency....

Getting quite frustrated with them right now, customer services simply seem keen to get you off the phone

Mrke
Grafter

Just got off the phone again to customer services...

Appears my initial enquiry has not been looked into at all as yet.

Told me something about a 'number not being added' or some rubbish. Very sorry blah, blah...

Surely if they needed more information or made a [-Censored-] up then should contact me to rectify, but no...

Oh and I've phoned them lots of times to ask for an update. So back to square one.

Now I need to call the numbers that don't work three times at two hour intervals and log the number and time. Then I need to call Plusnet again to report this. Then hopefully they will start to investigate.

Good luck with getting yours sorted @allpaul sounds exactly the same issue as we have.

Is it really worth all the hassle, sigh.......

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

allpaul

@Mrke - Good luck with that - I already did that step, now they tell me that my wife/daughter may have blocked me (not sure why that would stop them dialling me, but now I have to wait another day to check their phones - knowing that I'm going to have to call customer services again tomorrow,,,)

You'll get the 3 examples, they wait a few days while it goes to the Operations team, then you have to constantly chase for an update... Hopefully you won't get the same excuse I did - am seriously thinking we made a mistake by moving to plusnet...

kevkev57
Hooked

Supplied info on at least 4 separate occasions before fix still nothing from pn ops only work Mon to Fri like 8 /4 so pick the day you do it wisely. All this has led is down to pn management I feel sorry for staff as a low user only stuck with it for price but other operators are reducing prices when pushed been with pn a lot of years with BB when you get an error you have to do this dance until finally resolved although was better before but bought them
allpaul

Spoke to them this morning - I now have to go and get the 3 examples yet again - feels like I'm on a merry dance too (except it's not merry and if my wife or daughter have an emergency, they can't call me to help).

I'm really regretting moving over to PlusNet...

Mrke
Grafter

@allpaul we have started using WhatsApp for voice calls whilst this situation rolls on......

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Mrke,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused, it's certainly not what we aim for here at Plusnet mobile. If you could send me a private message, I'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you.

- Rebeka 

Mrke
Grafter

Hi @RebekaPreston, you have PM details from me from earlier in this thread and have as yet to look into this for me and reply other than to agree that this must be very frustrating....

If you can please look into this for me and kindly reply here or with a with a PM indicating what is/has been done, then that would be most helpful...

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Mrke,

I'm afraid I don't have access to another staff members inbox due to data protection and I would need to clear security with you again via private message, as a certain amount of time has passed since you passed security to access your account last.

I really want to help with this and investigate further.

- Rebeka