Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling other mobile networks from Plusnet mobile

FIXED
Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Calling other mobile networks from Plusnet mobile

I'm changing my wife's Tesco SIM only plan. Can anyone tell me please what mobile networks are NOT free to call on my Plusnet SIM only plan which includes unlimited free minutes. Thanks in advance 🙂
4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Calling other mobile networks from Plusnet mobile

Calls to all UK mobile networks are included in your plan. There is a fair usage limit on calls to personal numbers starting 070 of 150 calls or 500 mins/month. See the price guide here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/mobile-price-guide/ Click the 'whats included in my plan allowance' dropdown

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stranger
Rising Star

Thankyou MisterW, I've followed and read the appropriate section in the link but just seeking clarification that that's all networks then as long as the person you're calling is in the UK? It used to be the case that calls to some; Lebara, Lyca etc were chargeable so I'd want to rule those networks out. There's a plan with talk mobile which is looking fantastic for my wife and they have great customer feedback and reviews, so if up to 150 calls, 500 minutes a month were allowed with that 'network' I'd probably plump for them.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Fix

@Stranger AIUI providing you are calling a number starting 07 ( with the exception of the fair usage for 070 ) then its included.

then as long as the person you're calling is in the UK?

It doesnt matter where the person physically is, they could be roaming, as long as its a UK mobile number starting 07 then its included.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stranger
Rising Star

Thankyou very much, greatly appreciated.