cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Usage - "OOPS" message - Not Working

melb0199

Call Usage - "OOPS" message - Not Working

Hi,

Anyone know when and if the Call Usage( "Historical Calls" ) feature on the website will be working?

4 REPLIES 4
melb0199

Re: Call Usage - "OOPS" message - Not Working

Now working OK after retry twice more..

Incidentally, is this feature being enhanced? 1. Would be nice to see Date/Time instead if just Date. 2. Any chance of showing incoming calls as well?

I'm trying to track a strange call yesterday when my phone didn't show the call details but the phone rang! Trying to work out cause - Phone ( I never had this at all with TalkTalk over three years), or Plusnet or EE?

Mel

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

That could be a blocked caller, I have an app on the phone that due to limitations in Android can't block it until the initial ring but then just drops the call. I have to check the call blocker if I want to find out who or what it was.

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi  melb0199

Thanks for leaving us some feedback! 
We're updating our My Account features all the time so I'll certainly forward this on as something we could implement in the next upgrade. 

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to comment on the mystery call as this sounds like it could be a handset issues. 
However, if you'd like any further help with this we can certainly look into it.

Just drop myself or any of the other mobile staff a PM and we'll be happy to help Smiley 

melb0199

Hi,

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not sure about the call blocker, because the phone carried on ringing, but, as I said before, the strange thing was that the phone screen stayed locked, and even after I unlocked it the phone carried on ringing, but no phone call was showing! So, still a mystery. If it carries on doing this then, I'll look into it more. For now it's not worth the effort.....

Cheers

Mel