cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CARD PAYMENT ERROR - Sim Only Deal

jayjay39
Hooked

CARD PAYMENT ERROR - Sim Only Deal

So I have been trying to purchase this deal - click here - for about 3 weeks now. Every time I go to pay I get this Card Payment Error screen - https://www.plus.net/mobile/Error/CardPaymentError. I have had it so much now that Google thinks it's one of my favourites.

I have pressed "pay now" approx 23 times now. All 23 times my bank have confirmed that the payment is there ready to be taken by plus-net, it just never ever is. There is clearly a serious issue with the payment system at plus-net yet no one seems to care. They told me on the phone that they'd never seen this before which is clearly a lie as this forum talks about the very same issue.

I have been promised 2 call backs now, from John ("Team Leader") and James in customer services, neither has bothered. I have racked up nearly 3 hours in call time with plus-net. "We'll do you proud" is genuinely laughable. I will 100% be contacting the ombudsman about this unless it can be sorted very fast. Stop telling me to wait a week.

** Just to add, I am actually a plus-net broadband customer so they already have all my card details hahaha.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: CARD PAYMENT ERROR - Sim Only Deal

Moderators Note

Post released from Spam filter.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jayjay39,

I'm very sorry that you're getting a payment error when trying to take out this deal and for the inconvenience caused. My colleague has replied to your comment on the other thread and has requested some further information.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jayjay39
Hooked

Thing is Emily, I have been asked for this information about ten times now. No one can fix this issue. It's quite a serious payment issue you have which is probably costing you hundreds of thousands of £. You could be the heroine that points it out to your bosses!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jayjay39,

I'm sorry that this issue is still occurring and for the inconvenience caused. I can confirm that feedback has been passed on about this and it has been flagged to the relevant team.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@jayjay39 

This issue appears to be flagged as fixed. Is that the case?

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
jayjay39
Hooked

no not at all

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @jayjay39 I'm sorry to hear this. I can see we have requested a PM with some details so that we can look into the issue further, if you haven't already sent this info to @TheMightyAJ, please feel free to drop me a PM with the details.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team