cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals not available to existing customers?

Bus_ter
Hooked

Black Friday Deals not available to existing customers?

I'm on the £10 10GB 30 day contract.
Plusnet offer 12GB for £10 to new customers as a black Friday deal. When I try to change my tariff this option is not available.

Does this mean I have to cancel my existing Plusnet contract and start a new account to get the same price? Seems ridiculous.
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Black Friday Deals not available to existing customers?

Check the T & Cs here https://www.plus.net/mobile/sim-only-30-day (click the 'Here's the legal bit' link at the bottom of the page)

The relevant paragraph seems to be

£10.00 a month for 12GB of data instead of 4GB of data, Unlimited minutes and Unlimited texts for non-Plusnet Broadband customers. Plusnet Broadband customers will receive an extra 2GB of data. SIM only plan on a rolling 30 day contract.

Available to new and existing customers signing up via www.plus.net/mobile/deals/10/12GB/unl/unl/Nov20 between 12th of November 2020 and the 2nd of December

so it looks like it should be available to existing customers. Sounds like you need to give customer services a call...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I just signed up 15GB data for £10 black friday as you have to phone up to have this deal.

Bus_ter
Hooked

I called on 500 and changed over my plan.
Plus Net customer service is great. Answered the phone straight away and very helpful.

If only all companies customer service was this good.