cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing confusion

PollyW
Hooked

Billing confusion

My next direct debit is due on 23 December but I've just received a text informing me that you will take a direct debit payment on 7 December.  What's going on?

8 REPLIES 8
JohnCT1
Grafter

Re: Billing confusion

They are emulating the banks, and installing new billing software that has not been properly tested. As a result mayhem. Judging from the wait times on the phone there are many others having problems. Very sad as up to now they have been exemplary. I am going to bear the cost and leave, I can no longer bear the confusion, I have tried every which way to get sense, to no avail!

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

On a positive note, I have just received notice today (Dec 6 which is the day of the month that payments have been taken since I joined) that my monthly payment will be taken on or after Dec 13, which is a couple of days later than it had been prior to the introduction of the new billing system.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @PollyW,

I'm sorry to hear about your Direct Debit date change. 

Can you please confirm if this is in regards to a mobile account or residential services with ourselves? 

Thank you.

Hi @JohnCT1

I'm really sorry that you are unhappy with our service and for the issues you have encountered. 

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our advisers who provided a ticket update/ request here

Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with as we are more than happy to help and again please accept our sincerest apologies to you all for the ongoing billing issues.

Thank you.

JohnCT1
Grafter

It is doing my head in, so I am biting the bullet and moving elsewhere. Goodbye!

PollyW
Hooked

It's a mobile account

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topic moved  from Accounts and Billing to Mobile.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the clarification @PollyW

As this will involve discussing account information I'm not comfortable in providing detail in a public space.

If you can PM me your full name and full address I'd be happy to clarify things for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JohnCT1
Grafter

I have to eat humble pie. I was looking at the wrong file, Plus net did not take out money in the previous month. However I hope and trust they will get their account system sorted before too long.