cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payer query

tulip1
Hooked

Bill payer query

Hello I pay for 4 different mobiles, 1 for myself and 3  for family members. I now hear Plusnet may be migrating current customers to EE. As two of the family members have left home how would I go about moving them to another provider if EE take over and massively increase charges. 

Can I move these accounts into their names and their bank details , if I rang Plusnet would they let me use someone else's bank details ?

I hope this makes sense , thanks

3 REPLIES 3
iannewson
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Bill payer query

What I would do is tell the family what is happening and tell them to get a PAC code. They can then use this code when setting up their new accounts to transfer their number across.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Not sure I would do anything just wait, the only announcement so far is that no new customers are being taken on.

As far as I know existing customers carry on as they are - for now - why not wait to see what the options are?

Then you can us PAC codes and get everyone to set up their own accounts if that is what you want.

tulip1
Hooked

@iannewson @Mustrum Thanks for replying, what you've said is very reassuring. I wasn't sure if you could use the PAC code route if the old number belonged to someone with a different name ( mine )  if that makes  sense. I'm assuming you just need access to the phone itself, which is good. I will hang on for now and see what happens. Although my family like me paying their bills I think they would rather take control of their own accounts. Cheers much appreciated