cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to get up to date offers

Bluecat2
Grafter

Best way to get up to date offers

What's the best way to find out about new 30 day offers, the Web site only ever shows deals up to 6gb data, and the Web chat also only deals with upto 6gb, and tells me to call sales.

I need a better deal on data but every time I call get told "we did have a deal but its ended" , can't keep call you up every day. 

Any solution 

3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Best way to get up to date offers

Hi @Bluecat2,

You can find our current offers via the Mobile section of our website, here. If you do have any queries about the offers available then the team to talk to is the Mobile Sales Team, as they can discuss at length what our best currently running deals are.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Bluecat2
Grafter

Thanks, but that doesn't answer the question, as stated the Web page only shows offers upto 8gb, I can't keep phoning ever day to see what 10, 12 or 15gb offers you have.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Bluecat2,

As @TheMightyAJ mentioned, if you wish to discuss any specific offers you will need to call our Mobile sales on 0800 328 4688. For now all our deals are on our website here and can also be found on affiliates like MSE, comparethemarket.com and Uswitch.

Thank you.