cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BACS refund

Mistrp74
Fixes: 1

BACS refund

Hello community! Has anyone else had this issue,last month plusnet mobile took my bill out twice in the same day, ive been in touch with billing 3 or 4 times now and still no refund to my account, I was then told a bacs refund can take upto ten working days to go back into my bank( even tho my bank insist it should only take 3) after the tenth working day I rang back as I noticed my next bill had bumped upto £35.40, so I rang back again,I was told to ignore this and my money will be in soon,but the have such a back log of bacs payments out that the system is delayed,my question really does anyone know what is going on and how many people have plusnet ripped off to have a back log?
6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: BACS refund

Hi there @Mistrp74, I am really sorry to hear of the delays you have encountered in receiving a refund for your Mobile account.

Please can you send me a PM with the following details so that we can progress with security and assist with this for you:

- The mobile number in question

- Your full name & full address including postcode

- Are you the account holder.

Once you have sent the PM, just pop a message on here to let us know and myself or a colleague will get back to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Mistrp74

Hiya Lauren b, sorry I may a noob here but how do I private message you? My bad!
Mistrp74

It’s okay I figured out private messages
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Mistrp74

Thank you for sending those details over. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here. We'll just need to run through a few more security questions in order to access your account and look into your refund. Please can you send me a private message with the following information?

- The last two digits of your bank account number and last two digits of your sort code

- The 4th character and the 14th character from your memorable place

Please drop another comment on this post once you've sent those details over.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Mistrp74

Hiya EmilyD,thankyou for getting back I have sent info via PM
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Mistrp74,

Thank you for sending that information over and for passing your data protection checks. I can see that we raised the refund request over on the 26th of January and so I would have expected you to have received this by now, even with the BACs delay. As you've not yet received this, I've escalated this to our billing team to ask what is happening with your refund and to get this sent to you ASAP. I'll be in touch once I have an update from our billing team, which should be within the next five working days.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team