cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any update on Plusnet supporting short digit replies?

robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Any update on Plusnet supporting short digit replies?

I found quite a lot of people expressing how this is important from a Google search, this thread here has quite a few good replies explaining this however my mum was just in hospital and we needed to reply to a text back which we couldn't do because of this.

I know people will say about it being a budget provider but this is honestly something that is quite important.

Can anyone kindly update or push this through to get this supported please as it is genuinely quite important.

There's a few replies here also with the same sentiment: https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/short-code-reply-fails-message-not-sent-phone-number-formatted/...

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Any update on Plusnet supporting short digit replies?

Hey Robbie, long time no see!

Appreciate the feedback and I’m happy to pass this on to the relevant team, however I can’t guarantee a change. Currently, we’ve no plans to share regarding if or when we’ll start to fully support short-code messaging. 

I hope you’ve been keeping well and your mum’s OK too. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Re: Any update on Plusnet supporting short digit replies?

Thank you so much Anoush, you have always been truly wonderful and I appreciate you dearly!!

Yeah if you can please pass it on and give them a nudge that would be much appreciated, I noticed after I searched for info about it quite a few feel this and with emergency numbers now using them more and more it does seem quite important Smiley

If you can kindly express that, that would be wonderful and again thank you so much, appreciate you dearly and sending you much love!! Smiley