cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angry customer

Serita

Angry customer

Hi all to say that I am unhappy annoyed frustrated and just totally peed off is an understatement, I went on holiday aug 7 for 2 weeks to turkey never used my phone over in turkey and turned off my mobile data n roaming just used hotel WiFi since I’ve been back and only been back just over a day I have had my fone cut off I managed to make 3 calls then had nothing since, my fone bill has gone up and now been cut off, I was sent a new SIM card as adviser thought this may be the problem, received today and went to activate it and got told my account has been put into pending with no explanation asked why plusnet said they can not tell me why and said they don’t know how long this would be like this, doesn’t help and I have family and small kids plus work use as well, I am still paying for this awful service, can’t even cancel my contract, I have never had dealing with a provider that has ever treated me like this so now stuck in a rut with no way to turn and just sit and wait
3 REPLIES 3
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Angry customer

Sorry to hear this Serita.

An account enters a pending state when an action is performed on it, and on rare occasions the account can be in this state for some time. Is the new SIM up and running yet?

If you'd like me to look into a bill, please do send me a Private Message. 

Serita

No my new sim is not working but old one is now after 2 and half days but for this time I was going round in circle talking to advisor after advisor and not getting any where as they didn’t know how to fix the issue and they are trained not me, I have close family n work commitments and was left not being able to use my fone this matter had upset me ss I come to u to use ur service and also pay for it and could not get this sorted , I was told I wld be compensated for this but no one has got in touch abt that, so advisor called [CSA Removed] took my number today at 7.30am and never bothered to ring me back as promised so yes very unhappy

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Sorry to hear you weren't called back, Serita.

Please do send me a Private Message and I'll get everything sorted for you.