Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I entitled to double data allowance

curtains
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Am I entitled to double data allowance

I signed up through uswitch for the sim only deal then I get a email from plusnet saying seeing as you're a valued Plusnet Broadband customer too, you're entitled to Mates Rates – double the data allowance, absolutely free.

So could you tell me if I'm entitled to double data allowance as on my account it's showing I have 2048.0 Mb left. The deal I took out was for 2Gb Data, 1000 minutes, unlimited texts.

8 REPLIES 8
curtains
Grafter

Re: Am I entitled to double data allowance

Could one of the members of staff look into this for me.
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

2048 Mb is 2Gb so that is correct unless the deal was 2 Gb so you were expecting that to be doubled to 4 Gb.

SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi curtains!

All of our Plusnet Broadband customers are eligible for our exclusive Mates Rates tariffs. These exclusive tariffs reward our Broadband customers with up to double the data allowance than a standard tariff!

Without looking at your account, it appears that you're on a deal that matches our Mates Rates tariff! If this is the case, then you won't be eligible to double your data further. I can't confirm this without looking at your account, so please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and i'll be able to check this out for you! -Sean Smiley

curtains
Grafter

I took out the 2 Gb uSwitch exclusive which was available to non plusnet members and plusnet members. Yes I was expecting the data to be doubled to 4 Gb after receiving an email to say seeing as you're a valued plusnet broadband customer you're entitled to Mates Rates – double the data allowance, absolutely free.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

I can see a 2Gb , 1500 mins deal via uswitch for £10/month https://www.plus.net/mobile/deals/2gb/?utm_source=uswitch&utm_medium=affiliate-mbl&utm_content=2gb&u...

When you then select 'I'm a PlusNet customer' , it does double to 4Gb...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

curtains
Grafter

When I signed up and it asked are you an existing plusnet broadband customer I clicked on yes I am but it still stayed on 2GB of data.

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

From @SeanCorri s post:

I can't confirm this without looking at your account, so please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and i'll be able to check this out for you! -Sean Smiley

SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi curtains!

I've received your PM, and i'll be sure to follow this up there! -Sean Smiley