Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I already on "Roam like at Home"?

FIXED
Selgovae
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Am I already on "Roam like at Home"?

Plusnet have announced that from 15th June all contracts with "Roam Like at Home" enabled will be able to use their voice, text and data allowance while roaming in 40 destinations, including France, Spain, Italy and Germany!

The question is am I already enabled for this?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I already on "Roam like at Home"?

Fix

Hi @Selgovae

Thanks for getting in touch. You won't be enabled until the 15th June. Smiley It will automatically take place on your account from this date, unless you request to opt out by contacting us. We're extremely excited for the change and hope you are too! You can check our FAQ's via this useful link https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Blogs/Introducing-Roam-Like-at-Home/ba-p/1436498 - If you'd like to discuss the service in more detail, please don't hesitate to drop me a private message and I'll be happy to help. -Ashleigh

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

@Anonymous, a heads-up, your link includes an extra 'dot' on the end and so following it gives a 'page not found'

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MisterW Ah, thanks so much for noticing. Smiley

I've edited the link so it should now work and divert you across to the correct page! -Ashleigh