Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All I get is 'sim connected to roaming'

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

All I get is 'sim connected to roaming'

As above when I try to make a call all I get is the above roaming warning. I'm in mid Lincolnshire which I know is foreign parts to some but come on! My current PAYG is ASDA via EE and I have no problems.

Emily turned off my international and roaming connection at 5pm last night but it hasn't made any difference. Has anyone any ideas.

I can't get a password to login to the account, when I tried last night it just said something's gone wrong and took me back to the beginning and this morning it tells me the url is invalid.

Why oh why is everything with PN so difficult to sort?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All I get is 'sim connected to roaming'

Hi @Mayfly

In terms of your My Account password, the URL will expire within 24 hours after the email has been sent. However, we can reset and randomly generate a new password for you; which you'll receive via email and once you've logged in with this password, you can change the password to something more suitable. 

I'm sorry to hear the inconvenience caused with your SIM. I'd certainly like to look into this further for you- if you could send me a private message with your account details; I'll do all I can to help. -Ashleigh

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

PM sent Ashleigh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Mayfly

I replied to your PM before; so I'm just waiting for a response. Smiley -Ashleigh