cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult Content

karlos

Adult Content

Hi, forgive my ignorance but I'm new to this community lark so if I've posted this in the wrong place i apologies in advance!

can someone help me, how can i remove the adult content restrictions please?

(obvs just asking for a friend right)

11 REPLIES 11
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Re: Adult Content

At a guess I'd say ring PN Customers Services and explain your "freind's" problem.

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Assuming its an issue on a PN mobile, you could also look at this thread, and PM one of the staff to get it removed.

It depends on how quickly you want it removed.

karlos

sorry for seeming dumb PN mobile?

also, how do i PM one of the staff?

had a live chat on the main website and he told me to come on here to get it sorted

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Where or what do you want adult content removed from?

It is a frequent issue for new mobile customers, so assumed that's what your problem was.

So that is the chat person you found, and now me, who does not understand what it is you need. 

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topic moved to Mobile board on the assumption that it is Mobile related.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi karlos,

If you would like to have your adult content restrictions removing from your Plusnet mobile account, you will need to give us a call on 500 free from the SIM, or send a Private Message to any of the mobile staff (our names are in pink). Once you click on the name, it will take you to the staff members profile where you'll see the tab to send a Private Message. 

If the adult content restrictions are in relation to your Plusnet broadband account, you will need to contact the broadband team, over in the following link: https://community.plus.net/t5/Broadband/bd-p/Broadband.

- Rebeka 

Wooderz

Hi Rebeka, I called 500 and asked to have my content lock removed, 4 hours later it has still not been done, can I have my contact lock removed

LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Hi Wooderz!

I can remove the content lock for you today, not a worry, but I'll need you to send me a PM so we can whizz through some security first Smiley

To send a PM just click on my profile and then click 'send private message' on the right of the screen Smiley -Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team
91_James_91

I would like to remove my filter too. However I cannot PM, as access is denied. How do I gain access to PMs on this site?

LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Hi 91_James_91!

Now that you have posted on the forum, you should be able to click on a staff profile and send a PM to get your Adult Content removed Smiley

You will also need to be sure that your email address has been verified. You can find the link to verify this in your emails from us. We do advise to also check your spam or junk folder for this Smiley

-Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team
Lough30

Hi, can you remove the block on my mobile please too?