cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled

Keepercoach

Account disabled

Account disabled  – please help

I changed my mobile phone plan with you and now it would appear that there is a mistake with my account and billing. I did not receive any contact from you to advise of any issue, however my account and mobile contract is disabled, I am without data and the ability to make or receive calls.

I called your contact centre who explained about the issue with the billing, I appeared to have two accounts created, and confirmed that I needed to pay a balance of £24. I paid this immediately and was told I would be reconnected within 24 hours. I was not reconnected within 24 hours and I called the contact centre again and was advised that my account had been passed to a debt collector and I needed to pay the fees for this but haven't received any details regarding this. 

I have not received any correspondence in relation to any of these issues and my account balance is paid and up to date. Can I request someone look into this issue for me to remove the debt collection charges and reinstate my account please.  

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Account disabled

Hi there,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your mobile service.

Could you send me a PM with the below details so I can investigate further?

• Your mobile number
  • Your full name (and confirm you're the account holder if that's you)
  • Your full address

Thanks,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Keepercoach

Thank you for your reply, i emailed you my details directly however i still haven't had an update. I am without the ability to make calls or access to data. 

Can someone contact me to advise what is happening with my account?

thank you. 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Keepercoach,

I can't see that @Gandalf has received a PM with the information If you've emailed the standard support@ email or mobile-help@ email then we don't have access to this mailbox so we'll be unable to access your email. Can you resend the information requested above in a private message. Thanks.

Keepercoach

Thank you for your reply. I had emailed and not PM.
I have sent the details through now.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @Keepercoach

I'll message you back shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Keepercoach

Hello @Gandalf , is there any update on my account please? 

thank you 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Keepercoach

Yup, I messaged you last night at 7:02 PM. Once you've private messaged me back with the requested information, this will pass our data protection process and allow me to investigate further.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet