cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing mobile account

Benmoss

Accessing mobile account

Hi. Signed up to PN broadband and mobile recently - both processes have been fine... until now.

i can get onto my broadband account and can see my mobile bills via the app, however I cannot get onto my mobile account via the browser. Tried several browsers/computers, but get the same thing: oops, something went wrong!

followed links to make sure I’ve got correct username and to reset password (numerous times), but still the same message.

fyi: I ported my number across, which took longer than expected, and couldn’t initially set up/register a password as a result of details not being found...and possibly the link expiring? I thought the reset password link would negate this though?

spoke to customer services, who insist a reset will work... however, they asked me to verify my details before being able to assist further, which were apparently incorrect (I’ve been moving house and so I can’t remember which address details I entered) - when I asked where to find these details, they said on the confirmation email (no such details exist) or in my account page!?!

so I’m at a loss as to how the hell im meant to get into my account?!  Any clues? (Is there a limit to the number of times I can ‘guess’ my details when speaking to customer services?

thanks

ben

5 REPLIES 5
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Accessing mobile account

Hi @Benmoss, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with accessing your mobile account. We do have to complete certain security questions in order to be able to access the account but we'll certainly see if we can assist via this platform.

Can you please private message:

-your full name

-the mobile number associate with the account

Once you sent the private message, please comment on this public post advising you have done so.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Benmoss

Hi

just sent the information

thanks

ben

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks Ben, I've just sent you a private message now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Benmoss

Just replied. Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Cheers, I'll pick it up shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet