Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely Useless Website - plus.net/my-account/mobile

FIXED
TimCurtis
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Absolutely Useless Website - plus.net/my-account/mobile

I check this regularly to see the activity registered to one of my phones and it's the most unreliable website I've ever used.

Just now it took me 5 attempts at logging in, each time being thrown out or the page just sitting there doing nothing.

When you do get in and try and view the historical usage page the chances are you'll get thrown right out again. So far this morning I've tried maybe 10 times without success.

I don't feel that the complaint procedure is very useful as the only way to really get a registered complaint is by mail as by live chat or phone call neither of which I feel sure my complaint is registered.

Why no email address to use?

25 REPLIES 25
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Absolutely Useless Website - plus.net/my-account/mobile

Hi Tim, 

We're really sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulty with our website. 

Have you attempted to download the Plusnet Mobile App?

https://www.plus.net/mobile/mobile-app

This provides a break down of your bill and usage. 

In regards to raising a complaint about the issue you are experiencing, how is it we can assist and come to a resolution for yourself? 

We take all complaints seriously and flag these whenever dissatisfaction is expressed, but please be aware there are limitations to types of resolutions we can provide. If you are experiencing issues with our website, can you please confirm you have cleared your cookies, cache and also attempted to use another browser or device to access our website?

Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused and feel free to send across any screenshots of the issue when it is occurring.

Kind Regards

Ollie 

TimCurtis
Dabbler

I find your response inadequate to say the least.

Rather than suggest trying the app , why not get your developers to fix the website. It's like Ford/Vauxhall etc telling me to use the bus as my car isn't working properly..

My suspicion is that it might be a timing issue that's not seen when testing over your intranet but occurs when used over the internet.

I've tried Firefox, Edge, Opera & Chrome on my Windows 10 PC and Firefox & Safari on an iPad and all with exactly the same result.

It's not a complicated website, nowhere near as complex as some of the system I developed during my 30 years or so of system development and as a front into your systems doesn't give your customers that much confidence quite frankly.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thank you for your feedback @TimCurtis.

Whilst I'm not an expert in web development myself, I can certainly appreciate your frustrations at seeing something your so au fait with not working as you'd expect.

I'll ensure that this feedback is passed on to the Dev team for their review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

TimCurtis
Dabbler

For the past 2 days I've been unable to access the historical usage and I've tried over 30 times.

The website is an utter disgrace.

TimCurtis
Dabbler

Yet another day goes by with it being impossible to view Historical usage without the website crashing out on me.

TimCurtis
Dabbler

It's now the fourth day running that I've been unable to view historical usage.

Just about to give up with Plusnet now. Certainly won't be transferring my Broadband as was my plan if this is the state of the account screens in use.

TimCurtis
Dabbler

I totally give up.

For the past 10 days or so I've not been able to view Historical Usage despite trying multiple times a day with various browsers.

I've several mobile accounts in my name & one of them is for someone who is becoming what could be described as vulnerable so I like to check what's happening with their phone just incase.

Plusnet are probably the cheapest for what I need but it's still reasonable to expect that their systems work properly. Alas they don't.

Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

@TimCurtis 

At least you have Internet connection!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us @TimCurtis

I've sent a chaser to the relevant team and we'll get the issue fixed as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Everything Else to Mobile

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TimCurtis
Dabbler

It's now a month since I've been able to view historical usage as the website continues to throw me out when I select that page.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused @TimCurtis. This issue was escalated by my colleague but at this moment in time we don't have any further information we can provide.

I'm afraid that repeating the same post on the same issue won't speed up this process but should you require assistance with any other issues, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

TimCurtis
Dabbler

Just thought I'd add that the first first web page you see once logged in doesn't seem to show the current call usage over the past few days. For example since my monthly reset I've actually made over 40 minutes of calls but zero according to this summary page. Text & data usage seems to be reflected OK but as I can't see the breakdown in Historical Usage I can't be 100% sure about it's accuracy.

Also if you log into 1 account & it crashes & you then log in to a difficult account within the same browser session you can see some of the details of the previous account logged into.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Tim, 

Feel free to drop me a PM with your mobile number so I can look into this and see if we have an update. It would be best to drop a reply back on this thread once you have.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team