Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN settings defaulted to ORANGE!

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: APN settings defaulted to ORANGE!

No, I think it's a red herring. Probably the whole Orange MNC is a red herring as Colin_Maybe said earlier. However, the thread does seem to have kicked the OPS team to examine the roaming problems in more detail

As a result we are reaching out to confirm if we can access the same roaming agreements as EE, but for the time being we cannot access all of them.

Which more likely explains your problems in Andorra...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Can you confirm that all the EU countries are accessible ? I believe you need to do that at least, in order to meet the EU Roam like at home requirement.

No problem, 

I'll certainly request this information for you and get back to you once we have a response 

@SarahStewart so have you got any reply yet? It's now 2 weeks since your last response

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Unfortunately we don't have an update on this yet but as soon as we do I'll post any new information here. 

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@SarahStewart wrote:

Unfortunately we don't have an update on this yet but as soon as we do I'll post any new information here. 

Can we set a timescale by which there will be a response @SarahStewart?  It shouldn't be a difficult question to answer.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

@SarahStewart I've got to agree with @MauriceC here!. It's a simple question, why have we not got an answer ?

MauriceC
Resting Legend

@MauriceC wrote:

@SarahStewart wrote:

Can we set a timescale by which there will be a response @SarahStewart?  It shouldn't be a difficult question to answer.

@SarahStewart  @PlusnetLiam

This question seems to have dropped off the radar for a response from the operations team, I'll escalate it via the SU reporting channel to seek a response to this straightforward query.

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi @MauriceC

we are still waiting for a response on this from our Operations Team, I've raised this again for you this morning and will let you know as soon as we have a response. 

There is a five day response time with our Operations Team for queries and issues regarding customers accounts which may require a fix, however with general queries which are not account specific response time can vary. 

MauriceC
Resting Legend

@SarahStewart wrote:

Hi @MauriceC

we are still waiting for a response on this from our Operations Team, I've raised this again for you this morning and will let you know as soon as we have a response. 

There is a five day response time with our Operations Team for queries and issues regarding customers accounts which may require a fix, however with general queries which are not account specific response time can vary. 

Thanks @SarahStewart   The original request for this information was 29/8/2017 - nearly 4 weeks ago.