Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAAND we're off!

FIXED
fixerman
Dabbler

AAAND we're off!

My SIM activated a day earlier than expected followed by an email with all the details regarding setting up my account. My account is now all set up and running. My sim is teporarily activated on an old iPhone 3gs which I keep as a spare phone. As soon as I cancel my Virgin contract I shall port my old number to the new sim. My Virgin refresh date is Sunday next Dec 4th. Until then I cannot asses the 4G performance of the Plusnet network.

So far my experience with Plusnet has been very smooth indeed.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: AAAND we're off!

Fix

As soon as I cancel my Virgin contract I shall port my old number to the new sim

You cannot transfer disconnected numbers so DO NOT cancel your existing contract if you wish to port your mobile number.

When you provide your PAC code to a new network the cancellation process will begin automatically with your old network.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

fixerman
Dabbler

Thanks MisterW! Sound advice.

fixerman
Dabbler

All  done and dusted here. My old virginmobile has just ported successfully. I have made and received a few test calls and all is as promised.

I have to say that my experience of joining Plusnet has been straightforward and I am more than satisfied. In particular I found it a joy to deal with the UK based call centre agents.