Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£65 Quidco Plusnet Mobile Declined

FIXED
DeliriousHenri
Hooked

£65 Quidco Plusnet Mobile Declined

I have decided to take a contract for my sister to use for commuting at school which was purchased using the affiliated Quidco cashback link. Unfortunately, it was declined because 'they have declined your claim advising us that Quidco has not been recognised as the referrer for this purchase.', which is not the case. I was 100% sure that this was not going to happen to me again as other scammy retailers do on the cashback site, I downloaded a clean version of Chrome portable and disabled the 'Block third-party cookies' option and took screenshots of every stage of the cashback process in the eventuality of something like this occurring.

We will be moving house soon, as good as the service has been from the broadband side of things 😉 (which my dad has been since 2014), this issue will make us reconsider going to a different provider...

In any case, my affiliated link was with Quidco, you can freely check this under your cookies tracking information which you hold against me under GDPR.

If you wish to investigate my order with Plusnet Mobile via Quidco, you have my screenshots as proof attached which contain their affiliated links and my order number as well being 2782301.

I hope we can resolve this together 👍

9 REPLIES 9
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: £65 Quidco Plusnet Mobile Declined

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Account to Mobile.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
DeliriousHenri
Hooked

Thanks @dvorak for the quick release from the spam filter 😉

Quidco claim statusQuidco claim statusEmail showing reasoningEmail showing reasoningConfirmed order detailsConfirmed order detailsDeal affiliation cookiesDeal affiliation cookiesDeal disclaimerDeal disclaimerDeal TOSDeal TOSDeal pageDeal page

If I try to start a claim on Quidco, it says that I have already submitted a claim. So, where do we go from here? 🤔

Seems pretty similar to the TopCashback issue (I wouldn't have made a new thread if I actually saw that sorry 😞) - except because I have Quidco, they don't actually have people to speak to 😠

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @DeliriousHenri 

I'm sorry to see the issues with your cashback. I can see my colleague @LaurenB responded on the 23rd January asking you to PM us with your information so we can look into this for you and we've not received a message yet.

Having said that, that thread was removed from public view as a duplicate of this thread.

Can you PM me the following information please?

• Your mobile number
  • Your full name
  • Are you the account holder?
  • Your full address
  • Your date of birth
  • Last 2 digits of your bank account number
  • Last 2 digits of your bank sort code
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
DeliriousHenri
Hooked

Thanks, @Gandalf I will do so now, sorry the last time I used this forum was before it went lithium - the red dot looked like a notification, I remember the older forum would give us a notification on the email address but I guess I got to check the settings out. 

I'll check the inbox now and reply duly, thanks to both of you @LaurenB 🙂

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem and we've not sent you a private message. Lauren responded to one of your threads which the mods have removed as a duplicate (I'm looking at the thread right now in a hidden section of the forum)

Can you create a new private message to me with the above detail? Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
DeliriousHenri
Hooked

Yep just realised it so edited the post, doing it now thanks 😂

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Cool, cheers. I'll message you back soon.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
DeliriousHenri
Hooked

@Gandalf has resolved this, many thanks to Anoush and his requests to the marketing team about this. He is a credit to the forums. 😉

We definitely are staying with Plusnet when we move house - we have been pleased with the long term fibre service. Rock-solid speeds at 80/20 since 2014 - packet congestion has improved considerably since my time with PN from the move over of BTW gateways to the new network 👍

I cannot say much for Quidco though 😠

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers for the post back and kind words @DeliriousHenri 

No problem at all, happy to help in any way I can and I'm happy to see your broadband is working well! Cheesy

I'll message you back privately in a sec. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet