cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Digit Numbers not supported - My Bank Payments are failing because of PLUSNET!

Joanne

Re: 5 Digit Numbers not supported - My Bank Payments are failing because of PLUSNET!

Thank you that's helpful to know. See plus net response too. I think this is a financial decision by plus net not an operating issue. 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: 5 Digit Numbers not supported - My Bank Payments are failing because of PLUSNET!

From another point of view I actually like it, stops my children doing it accidentally or otherwise
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
ckcomputing
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

@dvorak

There's always and upside!

Brian

Professionals are predictable - it's the amateurs that are dangerous!
bethanyfrancis

Thanks for letting us know it has been fed back, it would be useful.
Wibblyp
Rising Star

Hi Oli, which networks are you referring to when you say "fairly common" ?

Just more of PN's nonsense over short code sms that, as customers, we've had to listen to for years. Tell the truth and just tell your customers that they're never getting that facility because PN have signed a contract with EE for 'x' number of years and until that comes to an end, any amendment would wipe out the company profit.

whatever it is, say it like it is and stop the never ending arschlochitis