Did you mean: 

£40 reward card black Friday deal

FIXED
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: £40 reward card black Friday deal

Thanks for getting back to me @andyt1970 

Based on the known issue we’ve put the wheels in motion to post the outstanding reward cards as soon as we can, I’d recommend allowing until the end of next week to receive it. However if you don’t receive it for any reason, I’d call Cardholder Services on 0344 879 1069.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Apprentice
Grafter

Reward Card Has Arrived

Just to say that my reward card arrived a short while ago in the afternoon post.

Thank you Gandalf and others for your assistance.

Moderator's note(s):

Post merged rather than start a new thread.

mmcsc

All sorted anoush,got mines today,many thanks again mate
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Awesome, I’m glad to see you’ve got your reward card now and thanks for the confirmation @mmcsc 

Let me know if you have further issues or there’s anything else you’d need help with Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been changed to @Gandalf as per message #3.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Reward Card Has Arrived

@Apprentice wrote:

Just to say that my reward card arrived a short while ago in the afternoon post.

Thank you Gandalf and others for your assistance.

Cheers for the confirmation! No problem, I’m glad you’ve received your reward card. Thumbs_Up 

Looks like a few other people have let us know on here they’ve received theirs now too, so if there are any remaining cards, hopefully they’re delivered shortly. 

Let me know if you have further issues or there’s anything else you’d need help with. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Apprentice
Grafter

OK Mav

andyt1970
Grafter

Postman has just been, still not received ours Sad

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @andyt1970 

I'm sorry to see you've not received your reward card yet.

I'd recommend allowing until the end of the week and if you haven't received it, I'd recommend ringing 0344 879 1069.

Let me know how it goes. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andyt1970
Grafter

It's now Wednesday and the post has just been, still NOTHING from Plusnet.

I know you advised waiting until the end of the week and then suggested ringing that number, but it shouldn't be up to the paying customer to have to chase a freebie that was offered to them when they signed up for a Plusnet service/s.

I/we are owed 2x £20 Plusnet Reward Cards that Plusnet have failed to send out. You have our address.

Plusnet should be running with their tails between their legs to fulfill this promised freebie and to keep us as customers, not get us to do the leg work and ask where are our reward cards, promised to us when we signed up to Plusnet mobile.

Over to "you" again Plusnet, we're ringing nobody and we expect our free rewards cards as advertised.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @andyt1970 

I'm really sorry to see you've not received your reward cards yet. 

There's a possibility that something else has gone wrong, for example your accounts may not have tracked on a reward card offer. If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can generally affect the tracking.

It's also good idea to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

If you can private message me the following details though for both your mobile numbers to pass our data protection checks, we'll be happy to take a closer look for you.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andyt1970
Grafter

Private message sent.

andyt1970
Grafter

Nothing in today's post either so they are clearly not coming 😫

andyt1970
Grafter