cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3gb Sim Offer ending tonight! - Unable to purchase on website

Pjcity

3gb Sim Offer ending tonight! - Unable to purchase on website

Hi Plusnet, I have attempted to purchase the following sim deal on your website but the Halifax visa card payment wont go through -  £8.00 monthly SIMO plan- 3GB data, 1000 minutes, unlimited texts

I have checked my account and there is plenty of money in there!

I have tried different browsers - Chrome/ IE / Edge without success!!  As the offer closes at midnight can someone help me!!  I notice that some one else has had trouble with this and also posted on your forum but sorted it, any idea's? 

Thanks in advance 

Paul H

5 REPLIES 5
Dev
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: 3gb Sim Offer ending tonight! - Unable to purchase on website

I see the same plan now costs £8.50

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Pjcity

Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately Plusnet do not operate twenty four hour support so you request for help would be bound to fail given the timing of it.

Also this website is a community and the mission statement is 

We're a friendly bunch of Plusnet customers helping each other out, answering questions and talking about everything under the sun from broadband to what we're having for breakfast.

So that avoids any responsibility on Plusnet to offer support here. They do try but nothing is guaranteed. Use the phone or chat during their suppport hours if you need help.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
-Rich-

I had the same problem, I keep getting an error 500 message and it says something went wrong. I tried with different devices, browsers and cards - nothing worked. I phoned them on Tuesday to order it and they told me I'd have to wait 30 days now because it didn't go through on the website.

I had already given my notice to my current provider before trying to buy this and I've now missed the offer. I've not been impressed so far, if I can't even make a simple order online and I got fobbed off on the phone it doesn't inspire much confidence.

-Rich-

We'll it looks like the Plusnet orders will only go through if you use internet explorer. I gave it one more go this morning and it worked. I just hope I haven't made a mistake switching based on my experience so far.
Dev
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Better deal on now, 3.5GB and 2500 mins for £8.50